Do You Own a Newer Business?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, about half of all new businesses survive 5 years or more. Of those that do survive, many are not experiencing the results they planned on when they started.
Why do so many fail? Why do many more struggle so much? Here are a few of the main reasons:
- they can’t pay their bills because they’ve underestimated what it takes to run a business.
- they don’t understand their target market & how to reach them
- they can’t find the right people to help build a strong business
- they have a low business IQ & are not taking steps to raise it
- they lack processes & systems to support growth
- they are failing to provide a great experience on a consistent basis
These are a few reasons that a business can fail.
MOTORCADE is for the hungry & focused contractor who has been in business 3 years or less. These first few years set the tone for how strong your business will be in years 5, 10 and beyond.
To schedule your free 30 minute consultation to see if this program is a fit for you please fill out the form below and we will contact you to set a time to talk.